Thursday, January 1, 2009

Nice to meet you, 2009!

Hello all!

This is where I have set up camp.
I have given myself the challenge of recording at least one thing EVERYDAY that I have learned.

My grandma Krawczak always says, "You learn something new everyday."

For the next three hundred and sixty five (365) days I want to tell the world what I have learned.

Whether read by everyone or none, I am committed to sticking to this resolution.
My hope is that in doing this I will push myself to learn more everyday, to be sure I am getting my moneys worth at art school, to be sure that I am moving forward in life not just being static, to be alive.

Life is short and I want to learn all I can.
This is my way of tracking my progress and being proud of myself. 
I want to share what knowledge I have.
And maybe I can inspire others.

Comments and interaction are always welcome and encouraged.
Please enjoy.

-Roz

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I was thinking of doing this remember our convo about it, but I don't know if I could be so dedicated...possibly I guess. Maybe I'll just do it like on the side not so public.

    ReplyDelete