Monday, January 12, 2009

An important day of nothing.

Today I learned who three of my teachers are.

Two of them are male, one is female.
Two of them seem interesting, one of them put me to sleep.
Unfortunately those two sentences work respectively.

I've just made a connection.
Any design, math, architecture based teacher I've ever had was not only male, but a good and fun teacher.

Examples: Mr. Loyer for building trades, drafting, and graphic arts
                    Mr. Abram for math
                    Mr. Genshaw for computers
                    The short bald guy for ACC computers
                    Mr. Paris for math

And now Mark West and Chad Reichert

I think men make better design teachers and women make better english teachers, stereotypically speaking. 

-Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment