Monday, July 6, 2009

Staying Sharp

You know how if you don't do something for a long time you sort of loose your strength in it and forget a little bit?

Last summer I failed to keep myself up on art stuff, and I suffered.

This summer I've been fortunate enough to get an internship being a photographer for the Alpena Newspaper.

I hold a camera basically everyday. It's been great for my work.

The other day I noticed growth in my photos and I'm pretty happy with the way things are going. Sure I have a long way to go yet, but growth is growth and I'll take it by golly!!!

Tomorrow I'm going to go in to work a couple hours early to put photos on my external hard drive for my portfolio and I'll get working on putting photos on here. I have some on Facebook already. Also I need to get around to updating my other sites. I have a myspace for my photo work but I'm thinking about deleting my account, myspace is old news.

I might work on creating a new artists website.

So for now, check out my images on Facebook, and http://cu.thealpenanews.com

-Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment